Click on each update for more information…
Options for At-Home COVID-19 Tests
- Federal Government – Every home in the U.S. is eligible to order four free at-home COVID-19 tests through covidtests.gov. Orders will usually ship in 7-12 days. Order your tests now so you have them when you need them.
- Other Location Options – Free at-home COVID-19 tests may be available through your employer, educational institutions, libraries, or health departments.
- Express Scripts Pharmacy Benefit – Your Plan will cover qualifying at-home COVID-19 tests on or after January 15, 2022.
- Show your Express Scripts I.D. card at the in-network participating pharmacy counter and your at-home COVID-19 test should ring up at no cost to you. If your pharmacy is unable to process through your I.D. card, you may purchase your test(s) then submit a receipt with a Prescription Drug Reimbursement Form for refund consideration. Your Plan will cover the cost of a limited number of qualifying at-home COVID-19 tests, up to $12 per test, every 30 days. NOTE: Pharmacist signature is not required for at-home COVID-19 test reimbursement.
- For purchases of at-home COVID-19 test(s) without using Express Scripts pharmacy benefit, you can submit your receipt with a Prescription Drug Reimbursement Form for refund consideration.
- Visit express-scripts.com/covid-19/resource-center for more information.